iHikeGPS for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Know where you're going, where you are, and where you've been.
What's new in Version 4.0
- Stitch Together Maps for Seamless Coverage across Map Boundaries.
- View Date, Time, and Average Speed on the Elevation Graph.
- Show the Estimated Time of Arrival at all Waypoints on a Route.
- Refine the Position of a Waypoint when you Arrive.
- Choose Individual Track Sections to View on the Elevation Graph.
- Read with Ease from a Distance with Larger Font Sizes on your iPad.
- Download the Maps you need from wherever you are in the App.
No charges for Maps…ever
- Current USA Coverage: Classic USGS 24K topo maps for all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands & Guam. 63K maps for Alaska. US Forest Service 24K topo maps where available.
- Current Canada Coverage: Natural Resources Canada 50K topo
maps for Alberta & British Columbia south of 52° latitude.
- Access: Download the forever-free maps directly to your mobile device when you have internet service. Use these maps in the wilderness anytime, even with no cell signal.
- Reliable: Raster maps from our own server are optimized for shortest download time, least memory used, superb resolution, and guaranteed accurate georeferencing.
- Show your current location, a track of where you've been,
waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Record tracks even while your device is asleep.
- Import & export GPX waypoints, routes & tracks.
- Automatic map switching as you travel, or lock in a chosen map.
- View elevation profile.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a map.
- Set a Go To waypoint or a route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, and Estimated Time of Arrival.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.