US Geological Survey Topo Maps
Free Access to All Maps
- US Geological Survey 24K scale topo maps are high-resolution detailed maps, each showing an area of approximately 7 by 8.5 miles. Zoom in to see details as small as 8 feet across while hiking, biking, skiing, snowshoeing, etc.
- 100K scale topo maps show a larger area of approximately 50 by 34 miles, perfect for showing all of a multi-day trail.
- 250K scale topo maps show the largest area of approximately 100 by 68 miles, giving an overview that is great while planning, driving or flying.
- One-time purchase of iHikeGPS includes forever- free download access of all topo maps directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anywhere and anytime you have a Wi-Fi or Cell connection.
- Store up to 750 maps at a time on your mobile device. Use in the wilderness anytime.
- Choose from 53,750 USGS maps covering the United States including all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and Guam.
USGS Raster Maps: The Gold Standard of Topographic Maps for the USA!
A United States Geological Survey (USGS) 24K Raster map of Winter Park, CO.
This high contrast image is very readable in bright sunlight.
You have the information you need in iHikeGPS.