Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
iHikeGPS for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Know where you're going, where you are, and where you've been.
What's new in Version 6.3
- Enhanced Route Editing. • Improved Help Screen Navigation.
- View your current location and direction, a track of where you've been, waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Show an elevation Graph for tracks and routes. View time and speed. Includes waypoints to pinpoint key locations.
- Trip Timer and Odometer on the Map Screen.
- Import & export GPX waypoint, route & track files.
- Send a KML file directly for display in Google Earth.
- Stitch together maps for seamless coverage across map boundaries.
- Print maps (overlaid with waypoints, routes and tracks) and elevation graphs.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a map.
- Set a Go To waypoint or a route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, and Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Stop track recording automatically when you drive away from the trailhead.
- Search Place Names using the USGS and Natural Resources Canada Geographic Names databases.
- Post locations and topo map images to Twitter, Facebook, Messages and email.
- AirDrop sharing of maps, waypoints, routes and tracks, even in the wilderness even with no Internet connection.